- Athletic body. Then you will know the difference.
- Be with a critical patient (in ICU/ICCU) in hospital as much as possible till his/her discharge. You will know what the patient and the others are going through.
- Be a part of rescue team in any disaster, natural or man-made. You will understand what extreme sorrow is.
- A seven day trek, to know you can live happily without so many things.
- Obsessive reading of fiction. This will extend limits of your imagination.
- Obsessive reading of philosophy. You will know that nobody actually knows.
- Holding your baby. You will understand what love is.
- Learn any art. You will then be able to appreciate any art.
- One year in hostel. You will know what a home means.
- For one year be with grand parents. You will know what maturity is.
All the above I have written based on my experiences. I hope it helps in your quest.