Hello, to the one wants to learn Japanese.
Before you pick up Japanese, you may have questions like:
best way to learn japanese? best way to learn by yourself? best way to learn japanese kanji?/ what are good online resource to learn japanese? / what is the quickest way to learn japanese? / how should a beginner learn japanese? / how difficult is it to learn japanese? / how long does it take to learn japanese? ( same as is japanese a difficult language to learn? | is it easy to learn japanese? | easiest way to learn japanese ) / any way to learn japanese fast and for free? / how beneficial is it to learn japanese? why is japanese difficult to learn? / how did you learn japanese?
En, Japanese is an East Asian language, spoken by approximately 125 million people across the world. It is the national language of Japan, but it is spoken in Korea,China, United States, and many other places as well. Most of you, Japanese will be a little bit different.
You may learn that Japanese is a Category 4 language according to some studies, which means it’s among the hardest languages for a beginner to learn, but except the one speak Chinese.
Some studies show it will take around 2200 class hours for an average student to learn fluently. About 88 weeks! It will require practice more, but sure with a little effort, you can become an effective Japanese speaker also.
Now, I am living in the green area!!!!!!! 2019
Here are tips for you.
TIP #1: Learn the 10,000 words in your mind, at least 3000 words, you can speak it out.
TIP #2: Read at least one newspaper every day for a year. You can definitely improve your Japanese. So many people disagree with me, but it works. Now you just go to the nikkei/ashahi website. that would be great.
TIP #3: Read at least one novel every month. to match your level.
TIP #4: Try to write something every day.
TIP #5: Talk to people. your mother, father, brother, or any pets, mirror, flower. Crazy? No!
TIP #6: The human brain easily captures visual things and remembers it for a very long time. Image it when you saying it.
Video: 1991 新宿散策散歩 Waling in Shinjuku | 1935 Tokyo VS 2017 Tokyo | Koshu Saho Tokyo Kenbutsu (1926)|1913-1915: Views of Tokyo, Japan | Japan 1940’s in HD| Looking back at Japan in the 1970s | A day in Tokyo, Japan, in 1963| | | | | |
- Lessons learn from the Japan Travels
- The weirdest Japanese food you never have
- Japanese Amazing Food Art
- Amazing Japanese Elementary School Cafeteria
- Japanese Schoolgirl Uniforms look
- 国際交流基金 – 日本語教育機関調査
- 訪日外国人動向2019 – 観光統計 – JTB総合研究所
- 怪盗ねこぴー | ことわざ108景
- Japanese is a good preofessoin?(By Chinese, take time to read! very important!)
Beginning (Level 1/2/3)
- Top 100 Most Common Family Names In Japan
- Top 100 Japanese Verb
- 100 Most Frequently Used Japanese Words
- Top 1000 Words In Japanese
- Listen to the Japanese song
- N5 |Kanji list |Grammer List | JLPT Level N5 Vocabulary List| JLPT Level N5 Expression List |
- N4 |Kanji list | Grammer List| JLPT Level N4 Vocabulary List| JLPT Level N4 Expression List |
- N3 |Kanji list | Grammer List| JLPT Level N3 Vocabulary List| JLPT Level N3 Expression List |
- 世界の童話 Youtube
- 世界は今 -JETRO Global Eye
- 早口言葉 NHK
- jstsciencechannel THE MAKING
- Bright Side Japan
- 日本の歌百選 – Wikipedia
- ジャッカ[JAKKA] | 無料PDF漢字ドリル
- 日本語を学ぶ Study
- JLPT Level
- WEB版 エリンが挑戦！にほんごできます。｜国際交流基金
- NHK Learning Japanese
- Youtube Channel for listening フェルミ研究所
- Youtube Channel for Listening MISO
- Youtube Channel For Listening からわかラボ
- Youtube Channel For Listening トップランキング Science
- Youtube Channel For Listening これホントかも
- You’tube Channel For Listening びじゅチューン
- Youtube Bright Side Japan
- Abroad In Japan, can i make a video like this, abroad in China, 日本人在中国。
- Tensei Jingo 天声人語
- N2 |Kanji list | Grammer List| JLPT Level N2 Vocabulary List| JLPT Level N2 Expression List |
- 235 物理基礎英語 Basic Japanese-English Physics Vocabulary
- 読んだ本、身になっていますか？ 読書に効く記憶術 [記憶術] All About
- 青空朗読 | 青空文庫に所蔵されている本を朗読しています
Advanced (leavel 5, last but not the end)
- 夏目漱石-吾輩は猫である / Natsume Sōseki — I Am a Cat /Wagahai wa Neko de Aru
- N1 |Kanji list | Grammer List| JLPT Level N1 Vocabulary List| JLPT Level N1 Expression List |
- 夏目漱石-夢十夜/ Natsume Sōseki —Yume Jūya /Ten Nights of Dreams
- 故郷 魯迅 井上紅梅訳
- Japanese Learning Semrush analysis
- 每日法语听力/每日德语听力， 动画，新闻，英语，电影，趣味，美食，少儿，旅游
- yoyo chinese, 10 万粉丝， facebook group, learn japanese grammar, learn japnaese through vocabulary,, japanese language learn and love,, learn japanese 学日语，japnaese language tutor 日本语教师， japanese learning group, learning japanese language, study and learn japnaese language and culture, todai easy japanese , japnaese learners, learn basic japanese words using everyday.