1. This is how sperm whales sleep.
Discovery Channel video.
2. This is how double decker buses are tested.
Bus tilt testing video.
3. This is what Mars would look like if it still had water.
4. This is how zoologists weigh tiny birds.
The bird is a java sparrow and it’sat Chester Zoo in England.
5. This is how Amazon ships bubble wrap.
Order some for.
6. This is how pineapples grow.
If you love pineapples, here are some more “” facts.
7. This is how Google does “street view” in the Arctic.
This is the. It’s also sometimes .
8. This is what we’d see if Saturn was as close as the Moon.
9. This is how snow is cleared off train tracks in Alaska.
These things have been around for.
10. This is how wood chips are unloaded from trucks.
Video of this in.
11. This is the first alligator with a prosthetic tail.
The alligator’s name is “.”
12. This is how a Protestant and Catholic couple were buried since neither could be buried in the other Church’s graveyard.
The gravesite is in the.
13. This is the Super Bowl confetti shaped like the Lombardi trophy.
According to The Onion,
14. This is what Mt. Rushmore was supposed to look like.
This scale model shows the level of detail they wanted. Too bad they ran into some serious.
15. This is how the elevator works in St. Louis’ Gateway Arch.
Video of someone riding up the
16. This is how a starfish eats an anchovy.
Video of a
Image: Flickr user
17. This is what 20 minutes of fireworks being set off at once looks like.
It was a big mistake. It happened inin 2012.
18. This is the inside of an Amazon warehouse.
The warehouse is in.
19. This is tonic water under a blacklight.
Here’s how to make glow in the dark.
20. This is what Barbie would look like with normal proportions.
The Vice President of Design at Mattel, Kimberly Culmone, recently said, “Barbie was never designed to be realistic.” That obviouslywell.
21. This is what Justin Bieber wore to meet the Prime Minister of Canada.
22. This is what it looks like when kayaking through ice.
Here’s some advice about.
23. This is the world’s largest living cat.
It’s actually a liger named Hercules and weights.
24. This is the largest K’nex ball machine.
Video of the machine in.
25. This is several tons of manure being dumped in front of the French parliament.
The gifting happened inand was obviously a symbol of protest.
26. This is algae causing the water of Bondi Beach to turn red.
Caused by ain 2012.
27. This is how fish are fed at an aquarium.
28. This is what decades of nuclear testing did to a desert in Nevada.
The history of the(NTS).
29. This is what a penny looks like after being on Mars for over a year.
The penny is being carried by the.
30. This is the tombstone symbol used for atheist U.S. veterans.
The National Cemetery Administration actually offers many different symbols for.
31. This is what happens when a train does a “burnout.”
The brakes are applied but the engine didn’t get the.
32. This is the correct way to cut limes.
At least according to that box. Of course there are other.
33. This is the “sand” at Ireland’s coral beach in Carraroe.
The coral pieces can get.
34. This is how much bigger Disneyworld is than Disneyland.
Here’s a side-by-side visual comparison of a few of the more.
35. This is what the signature “line” looks like on checks.
It’s called microprinting and can be found onas well.
36. This is a “snake worm” called an Amphisbaena.
Video of the thing in.
37. This is Vancouver’s “The Sun” becoming “The Moon!”
38. This is what a road clearing looks like after huge snowfalls.
This is how Japan dealt with.
39. The name FedEx Express seems just a bit duplicative.
FedEx used to be Federal Express, which mean this is comically close to Federal Express Express. Between this and the “,” FedEx really wants to stress how fast they are.
40. This is what it looks like when a walrus falls asleep on a submarine.
Apparently walruses are the “world’s most unusual.”