- Stage fright
It makes you confident.
- Adventure Sports
They make you feel alive and the make you understand the importance of each and every breath.
To awaken your inner self.
- Life in Hostels (college, universities)
Gives you the sense of being ordinary and crazy at the same time.
- Live with a dog.
They will make you realize what unconditional love is.
- Experience the beauty of Nature
- Listen to stories of war survivors
It makes them happy and proud of themselves.
- Take your parents out for a fancy dinner on your own money. Gives you the feeling of contentment.
- Fall in love
as much as you can, all the pain is worth it.
- Try to bring a smile on the face of a child.
You’ll love the feeling.
These are some things I feel a person should experience in their life time. They might not be the top ten, but they are as important as anything else.
From Piyush Verma. Simple But True.