WHO AM I?
Has a deep understanding of Lighting products, address safety requirements and resolve design challenges of new technologies for clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physics. 5 years of professional experience as a compliance engineer
- Thorough understanding of US and related regulations, Proficiency the UL approval process and design requirements.
- In-depth working knowledge of UL1598, UL 8750, IEC/EN 60598, IEC/EN 61347, Energy Star & DLC, LM-79, LM-80, LM82, basic understanding on the ERP
- Understanding of LED drivers, dimming systems, Lighting controls and basic understanding of PCB construction.
- Understanding of the parameters related to light fixture design (Lumen output, CCT, CRI, Ra, BUG, COB, LED, luminaire Projection,etc.).
- Industry experience and knowledge of 8D, FMEA, APQP, and PPAP.
- Basic knowledge on quality tools, APQP/PPAP/PFMEA/SPC/MSA/Control Plan
- Ability to perform root cause failure analysis.
- Basic Understanding of the National Electrical Code (NEC), WEEE, Rohs, Reach
Help to save energy on our earth.
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org